Wax is an alchemy ingredient and one of the earliest used in the game.
Wax is one of the most commonly sold ingredients in the game, readily available from merchants in every region except Omnitopia.
- Stop (2 Wax with 1 Crystal)
- Speed (1 Wax with 2 Water)
- Flash (1 Wax with 2 Oil)
- Crush (1 Wax with 1 Limestone)
- Escape (1 Wax with 1 Vinegar)
- Revealer (1 Wax with 2 Ash)
Many merchants stock Wax, but the alchemist on the Volcano Slopes charges the best price. After the Volcano erupts the alchemist vanishes, many other merchants in Prehistoria still charge a good price.
- Fire Eyes' Village; alchemist (120 Talons)
- Southern Jungle; Strong Heart (80 Talons)
- Southern Jungle; Strong Heart after acquiring Windwalker (100 Talons)
- Bugmuck; alchemist (80 Talons)
- Sandpits; Acid Rain alchemist (80 Talons)
- Volcano Slopes; crater alchemist (50 Talons)
- Cliff; Blimp (100 Jewels)
- Horace's Camp; Madronius (50 Jewels)
- Western Bank; alchemist (100 Jewels)
- Ivor Tower; Lance (60 Gold Coins)
- Ebon Keep; Regrowth alchemist (80 Gold Coins, no longer sold after Mungola's defeat)
- Chessboard; alchemist (100 Gold Coins)
Acid Rain - Atlas - Barrier - Call Up - Corrosion - Crush - Cure - Defend - Double Drain - Drain - Energize - Escape - Explosion - Fireball - Fire Power - Flash - Hard Ball - Heal - Lance - Laser - Levitate - Lightning Storm - Miracle Cure - Nitro - One Up - Reflect - Regrowth - Revealer - Revive - Slow Burn - Speed - Sting - Stop - Super Heal