Water is an alchemy ingredient and one of the earliest used in the game.
Water is used in many formulas and is one of the most important ingredients.
- Acid Rain (3 Water with 1 Ash)
- Corrosion (3 Water with 1 Mushroom)
- Heal (1 Water with 1 Root)
- Levitate (1 Water with 1 Mud Pepper)
- Regrowth (2 Water with 1 Acorn)
- Speed (2 Water with 1 Wax)
- Sting (2 Water with 1 Vinegar)
Many merchants stock Water, but the alchemist in the Sandpits charges the least. Stock up early, as Water is used for many formulas and often in multiples as well.
- Fire Eyes' Village; alchemist (60 Talons)
- Southern Jungle; Strong Heart (30 Talons)
- Southern Jungle; Strong Heart after acquiring Windwalker (40 Talons)
- Bugmuck; alchemist (30 Talons)
- Sandpits; Acid Rain alchemist (20 Talons)
- Volcano Slopes; crater alchemist (40 Talons)
- Cliff; Blimp (40 Jewels)
- Western Bank; alchemist (50 Jewels)
- Ebon Keep; Regrowth alchemist (50 Gold Coins)
- Ebon Keep; Regrowth alchemist after Mungola (35 Gold Coins)
Acid Rain - Atlas - Barrier - Call Up - Corrosion - Crush - Cure - Defend - Double Drain - Drain - Energize - Escape - Explosion - Fireball - Fire Power - Flash - Hard Ball - Heal - Lance - Laser - Levitate - Lightning Storm - Miracle Cure - Nitro - One Up - Reflect - Regrowth - Revealer - Revive - Slow Burn - Speed - Sting - Stop - Super Heal