Crystals are an alchemy ingredient and one of the earliest used in the game.
The Bugmuck and Sandpit alchemists sell the cheapest Crystals. Once the player stops using Hard Ball though, they don't need Crystal anymore, so there is no need to stock up. There will be time to return to Prehistoria and buy more Crystal once the player has the Windwalker and/or the Aeroglider.
- Fire Eyes' Village; alchemist (80 Talons)
- Bugmuck; alchemist (60 Talons)
- Sandpits; Acid Rain alchemist (60 Talons)
- Cliff; Blimp (80 Jewels)
- Ivor Tower; Lance (80 Gold Coins)
- Chessboard; alchemist (160 Gold Coins)
Acid Rain - Atlas - Barrier - Call Up - Corrosion - Crush - Cure - Defend - Double Drain - Drain - Energize - Escape - Explosion - Fireball - Fire Power - Flash - Hard Ball - Heal - Lance - Laser - Levitate - Lightning Storm - Miracle Cure - Nitro - One Up - Reflect - Regrowth - Revealer - Revive - Slow Burn - Speed - Sting - Stop - Super Heal