Ash is an alchemy ingredient and one of the earliest used in the game.
Ash is used in many formulas throughout the game, both attack and support formulas. Fortunately alchemists in several regions sell Ash, so the player can keep their stock high.
- Acid Rain (1 Ash with 3 Water)
- Atlas (3 Ash with 1 Atlas Amulet)
- Defend (1 Ash with 1 Clay)
- Explosion (1 Ash with 2 Ethanol)
- Fireball (2 Ash with 1 Wax)
- Lightning Storm (2 Ash with 1 Wax)
- Revealer (2 Ash with 1 Wax)
The Acid Rain alchemist and the Volcano Slopes alchemist in the Volcano crater sell Ash at the cheapest price. The alchemists in Gothica are the most expensive, since with the exchange rate the player is paying four times as much as they did to the Prehistoria alchemists.
- Fire Eyes' Village; alchemist (60 Talons)
- Sandpits; Acid Rain alchemist (50 Talons)
- Volcano Slopes; Crater alchemist (50 Talons)
- Cliff; Blimp (60 Jewels)
- Horace's Camp; Madronius (60 Jewels)
- Ivor Tower; Tinker (60 Gold Coins)
- Ebon Keep Castle; Lance (60 Gold Coins)
- Ebon Keep; Regrowth alchemist after Mungola (50 Gold Coins)
Acid Rain - Atlas - Barrier - Call Up - Corrosion - Crush - Cure - Defend - Double Drain - Drain - Energize - Escape - Explosion - Fireball - Fire Power - Flash - Hard Ball - Heal - Lance - Laser - Levitate - Lightning Storm - Miracle Cure - Nitro - One Up - Reflect - Regrowth - Revealer - Revive - Slow Burn - Speed - Sting - Stop - Super Heal